My new book:
"It is easy to be busy; it is much harder to be happy. This is especially true for today's professional woman who also wants to be a great wife, mother, daughter and friend. In 'The Happiness Choice', Marilyn Tam teaches us how to make conscious, wise choices that lead to greater happiness and fulfillment. It is the first step in taking control of your life."
~ Gail Goodman, CEO and Chair of Constant Contact.
Summary: People want contentment, love, and happiness derived from meaningful work. They want healthy personal relationships, a healthy mind and body, a spiritual core, and a reason for living. But with only 24 hours in a day and all of the competing demands of modern life, the question is how? Is it even possible?
In The Happiness Choice, author Marilyn Tam takes what she learned from being an unwanted, neglected, and abused child in Hong Kong to becoming an international business success and humanitarian who is happy, healthy, and at peace with herself. She and the experts she’s gathered, including Joan Borysenko, Jack Canfield, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Arielle Ford, Harville Hendrix, MJ Ryan and more will tell you their secrets and personal stories so you too can live the life of your dreams. Learn the principles, tools, and philosophies Marilyn and others have used to achieve a balanced, healthy, and joyful life, including how to:
- Shrug off impossible expectations and reprioritize your needs
- Settle your mind
- Discover (or reconnect) with your life’s purpose
- Truly improve the quality of your health, relationships, finances, spiritual life, and community connections
- Allocate the proper amount of energy and attention to each aspect of your life to achieve Dynamic Balance
- Take control of the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the actions you take
- Have fun!
Anyone can live the life they’ve dreamed of living—a happy, healthy, successful, and dynamically balanced life. The Happiness Choice will liberate you by showing that it’s possible: you can actively pursue your life purpose and achieve a joyful life.